Ind vs Nz 3rd T20 Predictions Tips and Match Predictions by one and only Best Cricket Predictions Expert Jimmy Sharma. Join now for the Upcoming T20 Blast, IPL 2020, and Bigbash Finals Predictions Tips. Call now for joining us at 9871973570 or for Whatsapp us at 6260369197.
INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND 3rd T20 MATCH PREDICTIONS AND TIPS
INDIA IS FAVORITE TO WIN THE MATCH
- TOSS WINNING TEAM WOULD LIKE TO BOWL FIRST.
- INDIA IS BETTER IN BOWLING AND BATTING ATTACK AS SEEN IN PREVIOUS MATCHES.
- BOTH THE TEAMS ARE HAVING A GOOD BATTING LINE UP.
- WHEREAS, NEW ZEALAND IS LACKING BEHIND IN BOWLING ATTACK AS SEEN.
- THEREFORE, INDIA IS FAVORITE TO WIN THE MATCH
WHO IS WINNING ?
TOUR : INDIA TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND, 2020
MATCH : 3RD T20 MATCH
TEAM : INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND
VENUE :- HAMMILTON
TIME :- 12:20 P.M. 29TH JANUARY
BET ON INDIA FOR 1.57
BET ON NEW ZEALAND FOR 2.39
NEW ZEALAND VS INDIA 3RD T20 MATCH NEWS
India is on the tour to New Zealand for 5 T20 matches, 3 ODI Matches and 2 Test Matches. In the tour to NZ they have played 2 T20 matches till now and have won both the matches with big difference. India is having a far better side of Bowling attack which, makes difficult for New Zealand batsman to struggle for big hits.
New Zealand will play their 3rd T20 match of the tournament in Hamilton hoping for the 1st win in the series. New Zealand have scored good and gave a good target in the 1st T20 against India but due to week bowling attack could not managed to convert it to the win. Therefore, New Zealand should work on their Bowling section for balancing their team against team India.
India is favorite to win the match as we have already seen in previous matches they easily won. Today, India will play New Zealand in the 3rd T20 in Hamilton. Let’s see what happens next. Further news will be updated here. For the Online Cricket betting Tips of Bigbash Session Tips and Khai Lagai, Call or whatsapp now Jimmy Sharma. Get the best tips of all matches and win Maximum Profit Guaranteed..
AUDIENCE POLL VOTE NOW
VOTE NOW FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEAM AND KEEP VISITING FOR THE MATCH PREDICTIONS AND MATCH REPORTS.
TEAM SQUADS & PLAYING ELEVEN
NEW ZEALAND SQUAD :
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson(c), Tim Seifert(w), Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Scott Kuggeleijn, Hamish Bennett
INDIA SQUAD :
- Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant(w), Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sanju Samson, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Shivam Dube